According to the store clerks, George attempted to make a purchase with a fake $20. The clerk refused the money. George left without incident but decided to hang out in front of the store, just standing around. In the meantime, just for practice, the clerk notified the police of the incident. The police then rushed right over because, you know, police in big cities are usually free to rush over to check fake $20’s from people who have already left the scene. Happens all the time. 🙄 Imagine their good fortune to find George still standing there. That’s what most people do after being caught with a counterfeit right. Just walk outside and stand there.
- I find it odd that Derek’s neighbors never knew he was an officer. They stated they never saw him wearing a uniform coming and going.
- I find it odd that the license plate simply says POLICE. (Update: Apparently this is displayed in this manner on units in MN).
- I find it odd that these two men, Derek (the officer) and George, knew each other well. They used to work together.
- I find it odd that a man who couldn’t get air was able to yell out repeatedly for a very long period of time.
- I find it odd that most of Derek’s weight is on his right knee, the one on the ground, not the left knee on his friend George.
- I find it odd the paramedics arrived on scene, approached so nonchalantly, then placed Derek’s very much alive friend George into the ambulance without any sign of urgency.
While I believe it was, I have now heaps of proof that this was a false flag incident but common sense alone should give us pause. Any further information via MSM will support the narrative they’ve already presented so it’s not to be trusted.
- I find it odd that this happened just as COVID loses traction.
- I find it odd that COVID happened the moment the impeachment failed.
- I find it odd the impeachment happened the moment that Russian hoax failed.
Can you see the pattern? Will you continue to chase the well-orchestrated carrots? Or is there something in you that will stop for a minute and look for the truth? Many of you are about to learn about false flags. They’re called that, because they’re pre-meditated situations that have been purposefully set up to push an agenda. Real people sometimes get hurt or even die. In my opinion what happened was a planned false flag used as a Masonic sacrifice to incite civil unrest for them to enact martial law.
- Rioting on 33rd street (Freemason)–what’s their moto- ORDER OUT OF CHAOS
- Officers badge was crooked
- Three 6’s on trash can
- Hands in their pockets the hidden hands of the cabal/deep state illuminati
- Posting a picture of him in front of a corona sign
- The guy recording the video says he knew them from the police Academy
- A stretcher that just appeared on the scene less than a min after he died
- Police officers with bullet proof vests take him away NOT EMT’s
What happened is disturbing and awful! This officer purposely compressed his carotid artery with his knee, resulting in low or no blood, glucose & oxygen delivery to the brain. For nearly 10 mins, this is prolonged ischemia In forensic pathology, the manner of death is “homicide,”-no question asked
Why isn’t Facebook taking all these videos down of a live murder?? Because they WANT us to see. They want a country rightfully angered towards this mans injustice- knowing people will react in an uncivil way- so they can enact martial law.
What has been done is wrong- but the reactions were exactly their goal.